About Me

My photo
I'm a 9th year teacher with lots of heart and passion for my job!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

I did it!

sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! What a relief I felt when I hit the submit button.

I did it...I submitted my application to attend Cal Poly Pomona again to obtain a 2nd teaching credential. I already hold my Multiple Subject teaching credential with CLAD certification, but this one will be a Bilingual credential!! I am beyond excited and of course, nervous. This is something that I had been meaning to do for the longest time, but for one reason or another (mainly procastination), I never did. It will be super weird to be on the other side of the grade book for the first time in 5 years!!

can't wait to be a Bronco AGAIN!!





No comments:

Post a Comment